QuantiParts offers you OEM parts for classic Wärtsilä engines
The best technical know-how, 24-7 parts services and cost-efficient solutions. QuantiParts is here for you and your engine.
quantiparts-slide2 - copy - copy - copy - copy - copy - copy - copy
1000-3340 kW output at 720-1000 rpm.
The Nohab F30 engine range was built between 1979 and 1987, primarily focused on the offshore industry. The only Nohab engine without an inline version, it was available in 8-, 12- and 16-cylinder V-configuration.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE F30
- Water-cooled, four-stroke engines with direct fuel injection.
- Turbocharger and charge air cooler.
- Cylinder heads with four-valve technology.
- Available in versions for LFO, MDO and HFO (max 180 cSt)
BENEFITS / OVERVIEW
- Low NOx EIAPP Tier 1 upgrade available.
- SOLAS upgrade packages available.
- High reliability of the engine.
- High power-to-weight ratio.
- Compact design (suitable for offshore applications)
- Low lube oil and fuel consumption.