QuantiParts offers you OEM parts for classic Wärtsilä engines
The best technical know-how, 24-7 parts services and cost-efficient solutions. QuantiParts is here for you and your engine.
quantiparts-slide2 - copy - copy - copy - copy - copy
825-2240 kW at 1500-1860-1
- Modern water-cooled 8-, 12- and 16-cylinder 90° V-engines
- Single cylinder heads with four-valve technology.
- Turbocharger(s) and charge air cooling.
- Mechanical hydraulic or electronic speed governing.
- PEARL® exhaust system (Pulse Energy Advanced Recovery Line).
- Optimized combustion for high and low load (HALLO-Swirl® system).
- Auxiliary PTO possibilities.
- Electronic engine monitoring enhances safety and reliability of your engine.
- Optimized engine components ensure extended ‘time between overhaul’ and thus save considerable costs.
- Operating cost savings thanks to low fuel and oil consumption.
- Long maintenance intervals and ease of service.
- Easy and space-saving engine installation due to extremely compact configuration.
- The excellent power-to-weight ratio, particularly for high performance vessels, ensures optimum application possibilities.
- Active contribution towards environmental protection due to compliance with IMO MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI Tier 2 (2011).
- Complies with CCNR phase 2 / EURO NRMM IIIA certification for inland shipping application.
Information documents that are available to all visitors
Lubrication Oil Specifications
Cooling Water Treatment