QuantiParts offers you OEM parts for classic Wärtsilä engines
The best technical know-how, 24-7 parts services and cost-efficient solutions. QuantiParts is here for you and your engine.
274-2044 kW at 720-750 rpm
The F10 (also known as the Polar engine) was the first four-stroke engine to be built by Nohab in Trollhättan, Sweden. Constructed in the early sixties, it quickly became popular both in Sweden and abroad as a compact but powerful engine.
The F10 engines were available in 3-,4-,5- and 6-cylinder inline versions and in 8-, 12- and 16-cylinder V-configuration. Although the engine type has not been in production for over 35 years, there are still around 300 engines operating worldwide.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE F10
- Four-stroke engines with direct fuel injection.
- Turbocharger and charge air cooler.
- Cylinder heads with four-valve technology.
- LFO, MDO and HFO (max 80 cSt).
- Solas upgrades available.
- High reliability of the engine.
- High power/weight ratio.
- Low lube oil and fuel consumption.