QuantiParts offers you OEM parts for classic Wärtsilä engines
The best technical know-how, 24-7 parts services and cost-efficient solutions. QuantiParts is here for you and your engine.
quantiparts-slide2 - copy - copy - copy - copy - copy - copy - copy
690-2650 kW output at 720-1000 rpm.
The Nohab F20 engine range was built between 1973 and 1979 as a higher-output version of the earlier F10. It was originally available in 4- and 6-cylinder inline versions and 8-, 12- and 16-cylinder V-engines.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE F20
- Water-cooled, four-stroke engines with direct fuel injection.
- Turbocharger and charge air cooler.
- Cylinder heads with four-valve technology.
- Available in versions for LFO, MDO and HFO (max 100 cSt)
BENEFITS / OVERVIEW
- Low NOx EIAPP Tier 1 upgrade available.
- SOLAS upgrade packages available.
- High reliability of the engine.
- High power-to-weight ratio.
- Compact design (suitable for offshore applications)
- Low lube oil and fuel consumption.