QuantiParts offers you OEM parts for classic Wärtsilä engines
The best technical know-how, 24-7 parts services and cost-efficient solutions. QuantiParts is here for you and your engine.
900-4000 kW output at 720-1000 rpm.
The Wärtsilä 25 engine range was built between 1987 and 1999 as a higher-output version of the earlier F30. Originally to be branded as Nohab F40, its naming was aligned to the Wärtsilä principles. The Wärtsilä 25 was available in a 6-cylinder inline version as well as 8-, 12- and 16-cylinder V-engines. There was also a WN25F version, designed specifically for use in nuclear power plants.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE WN25
- Water-cooled, four-stroke engines with direct fuel injection.
- Turbocharger and charge air cooler.
- Cylinder heads with four-valve technology.
- Available in versions for LFO, MDO and HFO (max 180 cSt)
BENEFITS / OVERVIEW
- Low NOx EIAPP Tier 1 upgrade available.
- SOLAS upgrade packages available.
- High reliability of the engine.
- High power-to-weight ratio.
- Compact design (suitable for offshore applications)
- Low lube oil and fuel consumption.
- Available in nuclear-approved F version.